Terms and conditions of use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website and Mobile Application (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Luxury Promise Ltd., the owner and operator of this Website and Mobile Application. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website and Mobile Application. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website and Mobile Application immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and Mobile Application and is not either (i) employed by Luxury Promise Ltd. and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Luxury Promise Ltd. and accessing the Website and Mobile Application in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website and Mobile Application. By using the Website and Mobile Application and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website and Mobile Application, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Luxury Promise Ltd., our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website and Mobile Application, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website and Mobile Application you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Luxury Promise Ltd..
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website and Mobile Application or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website and Mobile Application;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website and Mobile Application. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and security
10. If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website and Mobile Application or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Links to other Website and Mobile Applications
12. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Website and Mobile Applications and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
13. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website and Mobile Application does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and Mobile Application and disclaimers
17. Luxury Promise Ltd. accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website and Mobile Application.
18. Luxury Promise Ltd. reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website and Mobile Application including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website and Mobile Application unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
21. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Luxury Promise Ltd. accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
23. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website and Mobile Application from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
25. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
26. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
27. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
28. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Luxury Promise Ltd. details
You can contact Luxury Promise Ltd. by email on email@example.com.